The Advanced Masters are postgraduate courses accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE), which exclusively awards the label. Organised by the engineering or management Grandes Écoles, these training courses are aimed at holders of Bac + 5 level degrees who wish to acquire a double specialisation, or to professionals wishing to reorient their career (professionals can join this course with a Bac + 4 level degree subject to proof of professional experience of at least three years).
ENSTA Paris offers Advanced Masters with technological content
- The Advanced Master in Maritime Engineering: transportation, energy, sustainable development
- The Advanced Master in Project Management of charging infrastructure and electric vehicles
- The Advanced Master in Geo-Locating and Multi-Sensor Systems Engineering: security, internet of things, aeronautics, intelligence
- The Advanced Master in Artificial Intelligence
- The Advanced Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship